Monday, June 4, 2007

running this past weekend

Hey

The nice long run this past weekend made me realize one of the main reason why I run in the first place; the energy that is shown by others while I am running giving me more energy to run!

I passed by the Avon Walk for Cancer walkers (they went by my house), kids playing sports, families taking bike rides and walks, and countless barbeques. All these things made me feel that running was a priveledge and to pass on the good energy by encouraging others.

I am going to be doing the Chicago Distance Classic. Is anyone else doing it? I'd like to hear from you!

So make sure you get outside this summer. You never know who your participation in activities will inspire to do the same.

Oh, the school social worker Jose Nebrida did the Montana and Wyoming marathons this weekend. He is amazing!

No comments: